• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2009 AR 230 for sale in Fort.Pierce Florida

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just my $0.02, but I think $35k is steep.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I dont know much about these boats @farrelltravis. I always thought all jet boats were expensive. Maybe someone can work a deal with them. I have no clue.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
All I know for certain is what I paid for my boat brand new. Now granted I have an SX and that boat is an AR, I paid $34,700 new.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMO it's about $8-9K too high.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Typical broker. Delusional. That much for a sun baked Florida boat? Muhahahahahah.

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I believe that one has been out there for a while and for good reason. That is one I saw back in Mar/Apr when I was looking. Same ad and same or very close price too.

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
IMO it's about $8-9K too high.
Agreed. That boat is priced way too high but seems typical for dealers. There is a local AR230 I looked at a couple of months ago for sale with a broker. $28.9k. It's still for sale and I suspect will be for awhile.

As I watched over a few months, even in peak season no 230s sell in the high 20k range or above. They just sit.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does a seller want to actually sell? Then price it to sell. Keep in mind the prices you see listed on Boats.com, PopYachts.com and independent brokers like this one are laughable in 90% of the cases. I learned this when I was shopping for a 230 last year. Brokers laughed when I made a reasonable offer; then 4 months later were emailing me telling me their seller has "come down" if I wanted to make a reasonable offer. I snapped back at them telling them I bought what I was looking for weeks ago for a lower price on the same boat I offered them months earlier at a few grand more. The prices on these sites are a joke and the sellers are dreamers. There was a guy on the other forum last year who had his 2008 230 listed on PopYachts for 34K and had it on that other forum for 25K. This tells you alot. We are coming into the buyer's market also, which hurts a seller if the price isn't set correctly. This AR will be for sale next spring. Funny this one is on BoatTrader for 33,100. Still too high.