• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 AR 250 Wake Tower tube size?

Epp'ic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I have the 2021 AR 250 and I don't have my manual near me and I am trying to buy some wakeboard tower racks and cannot remember the Wakeboard Tower Tube size? 1 7/8 or 2 3/8?

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Did you ever find this answer anywhere?

ComingInHot

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
The wakeboard tower on our 2021 252SE is 2-3/8" diameter

Epp'ic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Just checking for everyone else with a 250 so the rear is 1 7/8” and the front is 2 3/8”?

ComingInHot

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I measured the circumference of the rear tube to be 7.5" on a 252SE which is 3-3/8 diameter. I didn't measure the front tube and my boat is in storage so I can't measure the front tube. The front and back tubes looked to be the same size.

Epp'ic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Just checking for everyone else with a 250 so the rear is 1 7/8” and the front is 2 3/8”?
Yeah the tubes are different sizes. The one on the rear is the smaller one.

Hurly23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I measured the circumference of the rear tube to be 7.5" on a 252SE which is 3-3/8 diameter. I didn't measure the front tube and my boat is in storage so I can't measure the front tube. The front and back tubes looked to be the same size.
Measured the tubes and both front and rear tubes on the 252SE wake tower are 7.5" circumference, or 3-3/8" diameter like you said.

I have been looking for a wakeboard rack, but can't find any with 3-3/8 inch tube clamps. the biggest I have found is 3". Yamaha has one on their page they say fits the 25' boats, but it costs $1650 for a pair, which is insane to me. Anyone had luck finding a rack to fit the 252 towers?

ComingInHot

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Measured the tubes and both front and rear tubes on the 252SE wake tower are 7.5" circumference, or 3-3/8" diameter like you said.

I have been looking for a wakeboard rack, but can't find any with 3-3/8 inch tube clamps. the biggest I have found is 3". Yamaha has one on their page they say fits the 25' boats, but it costs $1650 for a pair, which is insane to me. Anyone had luck finding a rack to fit the 252 towers?

Sorry I had a typo with my posting ... The tube size is actually 2-3/8" diameter NOT 3-3/8". Diameter = Circumference / 3.14

Hurly23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Ha. Well that will make my search a bit easier. Thanks for clarifying!

have any recommendations on wakeboard/wakesurf/kneeboard racks that swivel? Is it worth paying extra to get one that swivels? Ive never had one before. Pros/cons....im Very new to being a boat owner, so any thoughts will help. Thanks!

Epp'ic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length

TwinScrew

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Other
The Reborn pro quick release.
Do you have a link for the rack you purchased? Or maybe just the exact model rack name? Thanks!

Epp'ic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
It's on the reborntower.com website. It's just the reborn pro quick release wakeboard polished rack. It kind of looks small in the tower, but works great.

Maineiac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I recommend the swivels. I bought a set of non-swivel and upgraded this season.

Gooch

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do any of know or have access to the size of the tube where the bimini attaches to the top front of the tower?

Gaylon2002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Yeah the tubes are different sizes. The one on the rear is the smaller one.
Assuming the 2021 252 towers spec are the same? I already bought some speakers and just got concerned the 2inch mount is not going to be big enough. I can't get over to my boat until later this week. Was hoping to mount on back tube.

I bought a flag pole last season and it was 2 3/8 for the side rear tube.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you