• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR250 SX250

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So am I to understand that the AR250 and SX250 doesn’t come with a bimini top? I haven’t seen on photo that shows it. Also I can’t find a photo that shows the center stern filler cushion. I’ve seen it on the other 25ft models.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
So am I to understand that the AR250 and SX250 doesn’t come with a bimini top? I haven’t seen on photo that shows it. Also I can’t find a photo that shows the center stern filler cushion. I’ve seen it on the other 25ft models.
The new site is awful but yes they come with Bimini’s (why there is not one pictures with them is ridiculous....makes me wonder if those putting together the website and information even boat)......151BB914-C815-4DEF-873E-EACAE60D3F75.png

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad the didn’t take that away still don’t know about the filler cushion though.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just wish that the rear lounge seating that’s on the 255 was an option for the 250. That’s one of the reasons I was considering the AR250 over a tritoon.

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The boats arent even made yet , probably didnt have a decent prototype bimini to show

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
The boats arent even made yet , probably didnt have a decent prototype bimini to show
The 2020 website and brochure isn’t have a picture of the AR or S with the Bimini up either....

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good to know, I just wanted to make sure they included it. I’m curious to see the blue AR250 up close as the photo on the website is hard to really tell what it looks like. Feeling the blue over the black and green.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I know, I just read the empty weight is the same as the weight on the trailer. So the trailer is lighter then air! That’s one heck on an improvement on trailers.
Also it sure would be nice to have some boat on trailer heights, with the towers folded down!

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Completely agree, I need to know if this will fit in my garage or not.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Good to know, I just wanted to make sure they included it. I’m curious to see the blue AR250 up close as the photo on the website is hard to really tell what it looks like. Feeling the blue over the black and green.
I concur.....and i think the blue will age better (style wise) better than the green.....I’m just not a fan of green on powersports or vehicles.....

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Completely agree, I need to know if this will fit in my garage or not.
How tall is your garage door? If it's under 8 1/2 foot I would say not a chance in hell!!!

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I have a huge slope so I know I could easily fit a AR240 in my 8’ door so yeah I’m hoping as well, however I’m being realistic and don’t see this fitting. However their specs even when posted are far from exact so I guess we will just have to wait until some get delivered and someone gives us some measurements. :winkingthumbsup"

Last edited:

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How tall is your garage door? If it's under 8 1/2 foot I would say not a chance in hell!!!
I’m building a house and I was thinking of putting a 9ft door in. The garage is 28ft deep so I’m hoping it will fit. If not then I’ll just pay for indoor storage in the winter. I don’t know if the AR250 is taller then the AR240 though.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I have a huge slope so I know I could easily fit a AR240 in my 8’ door so yeah I’m hoping as well, however I’m being realistic and don’t see this fitting. However their specs even when posted are far from exact so I guess we will just have to wait until some get delivered and someone gives us some measurements. :winkingthumbsup"
Look at the header over your door to the ceiling.....some home designs they “build down” for a standard door.... So you’d need a new header and maybe a custom height door but that would be cheaper in the long run than paying storage......and cheaper than building a new house with a bigger garage [flag]

906Tony

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The new site is awful but yes they come with Bimini’s (why there is not one pictures with them is ridiculous....makes me wonder if those putting together the website and information even boat)......View attachment 130134
That new website has no sound, kinda twitchy, and wont stop moving around. Very annoying

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I see some of the 25ft boats have the stern in water seats but don’t see any pictures with the AR or SX with them. Wondering if they can be added.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@KCAR250 I guess that depends what is securing them under through the hull and can you duplicate it. plates, reinforcements, etc.. Otherwise I wouldn't see why not, just another mod.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone heard when the 25ft boats will be showing up at dealers?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2 months is what I got today. Take it for what it is worth.