• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Build and Price

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On the new Yamaha site with all the new boats, there is a "Build & Price" button. What is up with that. You can just select a color which doesn't change the price. I see you can add accessories. Wouldn't it be nice if you could actual change the build a bit? Swap engines or that stupid small connect screen on the AR250's?

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Maybe soon they will Be adding custom options like that? Who knows why they do anything on some Of these website at the end of the day! Lol

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Those Yamaha branded Engel coolers pretty sweet looking.

bigwaves

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think the new site is kinda chunky and awkward. Like HangOutdoors pointed out in the build and price all you can do is select one of two color combos. What fun is that? The 2020 site was slicker, smoother and I liked the hot blonde bee bopping around in the 19’ boat video. ;) Oh well....

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
And i cannot figure out how to compare all 25ft model specs side-by-side like you could on the old site......frustrating (not to mention on the sx250 page one of the pictures shows a wake tower......).

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Agreed, the site is terrible. Wonder when they will update/fix it.

jonesw67

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Enduro900 if you select the 25ft at the top of the screen, and then go all the way down to the bottom of the page, you will see the option to do compares. took me a while to find it as i was having the same frustration.

1597332470936.png

throttlebc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
There was a 2020 digital brochure PDF that has compete charts comparing all models. I used it extensively to decide which model I wanted. That was published at this link, but I'm guessing they are revising for 2021. Keep searching and it'll eventually get published! 404

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Their build and price sucks...ive pre ordered snowmobiles in the past , you can choose different colors , different skis , different tracks , different motors ...and save a good chunk of change off of msrp...this pre ordering a boat is total BS...i like the 2021 AR 250 but im not paying MSRP plus a bunch of fees ..ill wait another year or 2 when all this madness ends

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Their build and price sucks...ive pre ordered snowmobiles in the past , you can choose different colors , different skis , different tracks , different motors ...and save a good chunk of change off of msrp...this pre ordering a boat is total BS...i like the 2021 AR 250 but im not paying MSRP plus a bunch of fees ..ill wait another year or 2 when all this madness ends
I’m with you! The invoice on these is probably around $50k then add their freight and prep and they probably have $52k into it minus any manufacture incentives. They don’t need to price gouge!

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
@Enduro900 if you select the 25ft at the top of the screen, and then go all the way down to the bottom of the page, you will see the option to do compares. took me a while to find it as i was having the same frustration.

View attachment 130166
It must be my Ipad....I can choose the models to compare.....but nothing happens and no button to push anywhere to generate a spreadsheet comparison......oh well I’m not ordering anything until I can see them live at a boat show (if they ever stop getting cancelled that is).....