• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Comfortable amount of people on a 212x?

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
We don’t use the table often, only once this summer, but we often use the bow fillers to create another seat and make the bow a kid only or adult only zone in the bow.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@AZMark I pack 10 PFD's (4 watersport jackets, 2 neoprene jackets, and 4 stand Type III around the neck) and 1 Throwable PFD on a Rope and 4 Auto Inflatable Mustang Survival MIT 100, fenders, rope, lines two anchors, a porta potti, the cooler that came with boat, a smaller cooler, the table, the front cushions the rear center removable cushions, Wakeboard, ZUP Board, 2 water ski's, spare oil, small toolset, umbrellas, flares, 2 fire extinguishers, an emergency throw bag, first aid kit, backpack with emergency gear, a large floating waterproof bag (for all clothes and towels) and a food bag as well as the bow snap cover and pool floats. Also in the ski locker I have two oars, an extension pole, Super Mable HD 3 Person, and a 2 Person Frenzy tube. In the front anchor locker I have tow ropes, tube ropes and extra tube and tow ropes. I also have a 5 gallon bucket and a 1 gallon bucket. I also throw in the Dewalt Bag that holds my cordless air pump. Finally for the boat I have two rectangular flat containers that carry extra spark plugs, a NOCO Jump Starter, fuses, netting, and other miscellaneous things for fixing the boat.

Believe it or not I have extra room for more crap if need be. This is my standard boat inventory with 4 or 10 people.

Everything above is stored in all the compartments. So basically none of it is visible and believe me you wouldn't know any of it was on their by looking at the boat. If guests bring backpacks they go under the Passenger "J" bench seat. So we have full walkway room and everything is actually pretty spacious. Getting things in and out can take a few minutes but I have no clutter in the boat and when full doesn't feel overly crowded.

It is really amazing how much storage the AR210 has, I never would have guessed.

Last edited:

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@AZMark I pack 10 PFD's (4 watersport jackets, 2 neoprene jackets, and 4 stand Type III around the neck) and 1 Throwable PFD on a Rope and 4 Auto Inflatable Mustang Survival MIT 100, fenders, rope, lines two anchors, a porta potti, the cooler that came with boat, a smaller cooler, the table, the front cushions the rear center removable cushions, Wakeboard, ZUP Board, 2 water ski's, spare oil, small toolset, umbrellas, flares, 2 fire extinguishers, an emergency throw bag, first aid kit, backpack with emergency gear, a large floating waterproof bag (for all clothes and towels) and a food bag as well as the bow snap cover and pool floats. Also in the ski locker I have two oars, an extension pole, Super Mable HD 3 Person, and a 2 Person Frenzy tube. In the front anchor locker I have tow ropes, tube ropes and extra tube and tow ropes. I also have a 5 gallon bucket and a 1 gallon bucket. I also throw in the Dewalt Bag that holds my cordless air pump. Finally for the boat I have two rectangular flat containers that carry extra spark plugs, a NOCO Jump Starter, fuses, netting, and other miscellaneous things for fixing the boat.

Believe it or not I have extra room for more crap if need be. This is my standard boat inventory with 4 or 10 people.

Everything above is stored in all the compartments. So basically none of it is visible and believe me you wouldn't know any of it was on their by looking at the boat. If guests bring backpacks they go under the Passenger "J" bench seat. So we have full walkway room and everything is actually pretty spacious. Getting things in and out can take a few minutes but I have no clutter in the boat and when full doesn't feel overly crowded.

It is really amazing how much storage the AR210 has, I never would have guessed.
Wow! You need to shoot a time lapse of loading and unloading all this!

I guess I don’t take advantage of how much space is next to the engines at the back of the rear seat compartments and I don’t have a board rack so my ski locker is always taken up.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I really don't unload it except for the boards, anything wet, coolers food and clothes bag. For the most part.

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
We have two wake surfBoards, a ZUP and a wakeboard, but they are on tower except when it’s out of the water. The most crowded it gets is when we decide to take the stand-up paddle boards and those then go right down the middle and being 11’ long they don’t leave much space. They used to come out often but they have stayed in the garage the last two or three outings.