• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Feeler: Seadoo wake 230

Chadseadoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys! I am tossing around the idea of selling my 2008 seadoo challenger wake 230. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions.

Attachments

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
1. Where is it located?
2. How fast does it go?
3. HP? Supercharged? Ceramic washers replaced?
4. Fixed or powered front windows?
5. What is included?
6. Any pics of the keel?
7. Asking price?

Chadseadoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
1. Where is it located? The boat is in Indiana
2. How fast does it go? But runs about 52 but the stainless impellers are for lower end
3. HP? Supercharged? Ceramic washers replaced? Supercharged 4 tec new washers with upgraded Intercoolers
4. Fixed or powered front windows? Fixed window
5. What is included? Full JL tower speakers and cockpit speakers 4/4 two JL amps. Clarion head unit with wired and wireless remote brand new Bimini top. Stainless steel impellers and brand new factory impellers riva racing Intercoolers boat has an estimated 400 hours. Both motors run about 8100 rpm. Perfect pass. Factory boat heater. Works great. Two rear fat sacs with pumps. LED 50 inch light bar on tower.
6. Any pics of the keel? No pics of the keel right now. Light scratches could be repaired if you see fit.
7. Asking price? Asking 31,00

Attachments

Chadseadoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Road cover as well. Brand new wheels ans tires on galvanized trailer

Chadseadoo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Dual blue top optimum batteries. I'm sure I'm missing some stuff but that should give everyone a general idea. She's loaded!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for responding. My brother (in CA) just restarted his boat hunt. Your boat package is a good deal I would have recommended if it were closer. 430 hp stock with two 3 cylinder rotax engines if memory serves me. I don't see many of those boats around here, actually I've only seen one on the water since they were introduced.