• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 195 HO - radio problem and question

GIII

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
dealer put in a new radio, working fine since.

GIII

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
yes same one, i'll upgrade the whole setup at some point, certainly room for improvement.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@GIII Im glad they took care of it man. I would keep some kind of record for the future. If it happens again, they will need to look for another alternative. At the same time, Scarab can use this info to correct this issue on the boats they build in the future.

Derek Morris

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I'm a little late on this thread, but I thought I would share my thoughts. I bought my 195 HO Impulse last July and have had the head unit replaced 3 times & remotes & amps replaced 2 times. I had bad amps originally that blew out 2 of the head units and they just replaced my third head unit due to RCA Jack being out. Now it's currently at MarineMax and they are ordering all new RCA cables as the stock ones sent seem to be shorting out. However, through all of this MarineMax has been awesome and really gone out of their way to take care of things. I'm in Florida, so the season is pretty much here, so hopefully they get it fixed this time with the new cables. On a positive note each time they fix the stereo my 1 year warranty on the stereo starts over, so considering the 1 year warranty is up at the end of June...now it starts over from the time they fix everything...other than the stereo I'm loving my Scarab and it turns heads everywhere I take it. I just had the front Windshield Tinted...Check out the photos attached.IMG_4341.JPGIMG_4340.JPGIMG_4340.JPG

Derek Morris

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Lake Mary, Florida (suburb of Orlando). I look forward to learning more about my Scarab and Jet Boat in general from others on here.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like your car better!