• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2024 SX250

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
we had an uneven load but had more weight on the port side so that wasn't it. wind was a factor but had different headings all day and always was always pulling to port side to some extent.
ah, gotcha. As you check the alignment, also check the buckets in Neutral, Forward and Reverse. If the gaps are uneven that could account for the pull. Good luck.

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
for anyone shopping for the 2024's.....we ended up getting the stoltz bow roller, mooring cover, swim up seats, and the 4 year additional Y.E.S. warranty. I hate paying for extended warranties but with the new 1.9L engines being somewhat of an unknown, felt i needed to do it.

I had forgotten these boats don't come with an anchor..... the anchor from our 210 fit in compartment so we took that before trading in.

the mooring cover was in stock, the swim up seats are on back-order and not sure when they are going to be available.....dealer they said they wouldn't be surprised if it was 6 months + before they get the swim up seats in.
I also got the 5 year YES plan for my 2024, first time ever I’m buying an extended warranty . Hope I don’t use it.

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got out on Lake Winnebago yesterday. completed the break-in and was ready to see what top speed was, unfortunately, a little choppy and every time I approached 45mph (full tank, 5 people, at about 7,000rpm, choppy with decent amount of wind), the anchor locker hatch would pop open. Going to have to spend some time working on that. Also had water on top of cleanout plugs and quite a bit coming from Drain plug at end of day. Thinking the cleanout tray needs some better sealant.

a couple of other items of note- can only see water temperature when engines are off which is annoying. Had to oversteer boat to port size so going to have to check my nozzle alignment (didn't notice on earlier trips so not sure if this came out of adjustment or just more noticeable at higher speeds).
You can see water temp with engines on in the settings area menu along with trip, fuel burn etc.

jcb1977

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I forgot to mention...the new 1.9 engines are significantly quieter...was cruising at 35-40 mph and could listen to the radio and have a somewhat normal conversation. Really great improvement from my 210 with the TR-1's.