• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold! 2019 242LSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaunceybland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just kicking around the idea of selling my boat. I will have to check the hours, but likely less than 50 hours on it. I took it out 4 times, in 2020, twice in 2021, and once in 2022. My son plays high school and competitive baseball, so we are usually busy from early March through October. Covid/Impulse purchase. Has Y.E.S warranty coverage until 5/2025. Comes with trailer, 12 life jackets, 4 person tube, and 2 anchors. PM if interested. Located in Memphis, TN. Asking $57,500 Open to reasonable offers.

IMG_1619.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very cool that you were able to get some “action” pictures while underway to help capture some of the memories you made with your family.

Might want to update with the boat location, appears to be TN based on your profile and bait registration.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great Looking boat.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Interested! Message me.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I don't see a price so I'll start at 30k!

NotRanders

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Interested... will DM you

Chaunceybland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Updated price and hours. Took it out Monday and I was completely off on the number of hours previously posted. There were 19 hours on it when we started the day. Title in hand. Need it GONE

mikek0586

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Since you need it gone I can take it off your hands for 45k

Chaunceybland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I dont need it gone that bad ;). Forgot to update the price the other day. $57,500.

BDG84

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Status
Not open for further replies.