• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tiny slits in cushions

Jet16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hey guys, I have two tiny slit like tears in the cushions of my 215 HO impulse. One is in the seat cushion at the bow that is just in front of the anchor locker. The second is in the seat cushion at the back of the boat where you sit as part of the versa lounge seating on the back deck.

Not sure if they were there when I took delivery but I don't think they were. Honestly I just thought it was dirt until I inspected more closely when I was cleaning the cushions. Any thoughts on what I can do for these? I just don't want them to get any bigger, as of now they are maybe a mm long. Thanks in advance!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Try and see if the dealer will replace under warranty. And I have also used @Bruce kit on my old BMW with success. Good luck!

Jet16

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thanks for the help guys. I ordered the repair kit and I'm also going to see if the dealer will replace under warranty.