• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anchor That Fits Anchor Locker

InTooDeep

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone have an anchor they can recommend that will fit the front anchor locker on a 2023 AR250? I bought one, but the door would not close with it hanging and I haven’t really seen a different design that might work without causing interference with the door closing due to being too tall above where it’s designed to hang.

sastocky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone have an anchor they can recommend that will fit the front anchor locker on a 2023 AR250? I bought one, but the door would not close with it hanging and I haven’t really seen a different design that might work without causing interference with the door closing due to being too tall above where it’s designed to hang.
Here is a photo of the anchor label from my 2021 AR250.

Attachments

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The crown on the Danforth is taller, more offset from the stock than the usual sliding ring anchor that I think they design for.

Screenshot_20240507-085058_Chrome.jpg

On the sliding ring...the crown does not stick up as much over the stock. Personally, I don't like sliding ring anchors.

Screenshot_20240507-083821_Chrome.jpg

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I have a stainless steel rod that hangs my box anchor in that compartment. Cut the rod to fit and insert it through the folded box anchor.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
4EB00405-96C9-4B32-8823-3140FAC0D433.jpeg

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
The crown on the Danforth is taller, more offset from the stock than the usual sliding ring anchor that I think they design for.

View attachment 219389

On the sliding ring...the crown does not stick up as much over the stock. Personally, I don't like sliding ring anchors.

View attachment 219390
I tried the Five Oceans version (Amazon.com : Five Oceans Boat Anchor - Fluke Anchor, 9 Lb, Galvanized Steel Slip Ring Boat Anchor, Boat Anchors, Small Boat Anchor for Pontoon, Dinghies, Fishing Boats, Small Boats - FO4557 : Sports & Outdoors) but the stock was too short. The 1st one I bought the crown was too tall. I ended up with a Fortress FX-7 and cut about 3/4' off the stock.