• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Rubber grommet found near scupper valve

Wabusk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone have an idea where this may have come from? I found it under the water box when inspecting my scupper valve.

Attachments

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
don't know,

somebody posted a picture of a plug like that just a few weeks ago,

is it as big a quarter ? half dollar ?

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did a google search of the picture of the PIPE SEAL. Here are two links to what it is and where it comes from. Not sure if it is excess or necessary.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone have an idea where this may have come from? I found it under the water box when inspecting my scupper valve.
pretty sure that came from @BrandonC_OK's boat. I think he's pranking you. Maybe it's time to TP his boat.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Isn't there one on the ECU or air boxes out of site. Seems like someone found those once before.

Wabusk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks, buckbuck found out what it is and where it’s from. It’s a cosmetic plug that fits on top of the valve cover of the MR-1 engine. Apparently they fall out every once in awhile.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks, buckbuck found out what it is and where it’s from. It’s a cosmetic plug that fits on top of the valve cover of the MR-1 engine. Apparently they fall out every once in awhile.
Ahh, I see that. I thought he was joking at first, but there it is.

1690383901746.png