• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2007 AR230 HO Very Clean in CT $26,000

CDL0012

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Price: 26k

For sale is my 2007 AR230 HO (High Output) Yamaha Jet Boat with painted trailer. The boat has been extremely reliable throughout my ownership and is in great condition for its age. I have received many comments on how new the boat looks despite being a 2007 model year. The twin motors currently have 366 hours (avg ~30hrs per season). I purchased the boat used originally in 2010 when it had 26 hours, thus I have primarily owned this boat for the majority of the time. Boat is fully paid off.

I have meticulously maintained the boat per Yamaha’s maintenance schedule. Winterization process includes changing oil and filters after each season and spark plugs changed every other season. Engines are flushed with anti-freeze and grease fittings greased to appropriate firmness. Engine cylinders sprayed with fogging oil. This has resulted in a trouble-free boat.

Boat has been mainly in freshwater only (Connecticut River), handful of times in brackish waters. For 9 seasons, boat had been stored indoors at a marina when not in use, then launched when used, and then stored back indoors after each outing. For the past 3 years, we have kept the boat at a boat club in a wet slip under a mooring cover.

Exterior and interior of the boat is in great condition as well given its age. Typical wear and tear. No major tears or rips in upholstery. Always cleans up nicely. Washed and waxed prior to each season.

Upgrades:
-SeaDek throughout the boat
-Thrust Vectors XL for better low speed maneuvering
-Upgraded head unit with Bluetooth and remote head unit located on swim platform.
-Upgraded interior speakers (Polk Audio DB651)
-Tower speakers with integrated anchor light built in
-Dual batteries with charge balancing

Will include the following:
-4 generic life jackets
-Dock Lines
-2 fenders
-Flares
-Fire extinguisher
-Mooring Cover (replaced in 2022)
-Painted Trailer (new tires in 2020, new brakes in 2022). All lights function.

Note: Pictures do not show the AR tower attached, but it is currently on the boat and included in the sale.

Attachments

Last edited: