• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Flag pole?

2Point-Oh!

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2010 sx210
No tower.
I do have a Bimini. Anyone have any recommendations on how to mount a flag pole holder. Possibly mount to Bimini? Not opposed to drilling a mount on boat. Thanks ahead of time!!

maoneal1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Do you have the holder yet and if so, what does it look like?

maoneal1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
May want to try 2 or 3 of these if you just want to secure a less that 1 inch diameter flagpole. Some zip ties would keep the pole from popping out of the holder. They're actually pretty strong when used in multiples and you can always move them:
3 M-Command-Broom-Grippers.
They sell them on Amazon among other places.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That’s perfect. Thank you! Those should be easy to find.
Look at the link in my signature and click on the 242X link....it will show the make and model of them. (If you don't see my signature turn your phone sideways)

KirenLawr

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Why wouldn't that be possible? It's within reach and it looks to one's liking. I have a friend who has eight flags on his boat. It looks like a presidential ship. He is a great gatherer of flags. If you should mount a flagpole on your boat, I must tell you what I had seen at him last week. He installed Solar Flag Pole Light for each flag. At the noon you don't distinguish something especially, but at the evening and night, it's gorgeous. You must try it on your boat. He told me that he bought it on Amazon.com: Solar Flag Pole Light, Lasts 2X Longer Than Competition, Super Bright Flag Pole Lights, 100% Flag Coverage, Fits Most Flag Poles, Flag Pole Lights Solar Powered, Bright Energy Saving LEDs - Vont: Home Improvement

Last edited:

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
B5337CE4-C678-47FA-A5CD-0E1D1863E6F6.jpeg
Unless you want a bigger pole, the Taylormade setup is very nice.