• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 model speculation

hapyfishrmn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What improvements would you like to see in the 2021 19' models. Yamaha seems to pull some features from different models from year to year. Although they are nothing major .

IDEAS
A. I have always liked the ladders in the bow. The 19' have never had this option but their design of the bow over the last few years looks like they could accommodate the ladder much like the 21' & 24'.

B. The stern seating is intriguing, would like to see those who have 27' models on their experience.
1592586596471.png

C. Storage compartments behind the stern platform seats. Not sure which model has this. Couldn't find a picture quickly.

D. The triple color upholstery is nice given the right color combination

E. Not crazy that they removed the seating behind the drivers seat. Would like to see that storage area back.

F. Table mount in the stern area. Thought of putting a basketball hoop or table on that sounds good. @JetBoatPilot had a great idea with this.
1592587009519.png

G. Different Bow roller, it seems everyone hates their current setup.

H. Even though I am not crazy about the digital screens and lean towards the mechanical gauges. I am assuming that a bigger screen would be coming.

Epsmith19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Other
I would love to see the stern seating replicated across the line-up

SUPERMAC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
id be happy if they started putting more time into quality control. seems like everytime i look at my 2020 ar190 i find something that someone didnt seal correctly or tighten or stripped out.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I have an order in for a new 275sd. The dealer told me the inly change besides the colors is that they did add a tow point to the tower. Otherwise no other changes