• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2021 Yamaha 252XE Southern NJ $78,000 26 hours

Youngrb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! Engines have approximately 26 hours. Great for cruising, swimming, and water sports. We trailer the boat and don't keep it in the water. Digital throttles make this boat super easy to drive. You can also just use 1 throttle to control both engines at the same time. Electric ballast tanks that fill and empty with a push of the button for wake surfing. Connext screen has charts, programmable speeds, light control, fuel burn, trip details, etc... Comes with cushions to fill the bow in to create a sun pad, and mountable table that has yet to be used that has a built in storage spot inside the head compartment. Another table that folds out behind the captains chair with storage underneath that has a light when you open it. Great stereo with subwoofer, remote mounted on the stern and the ability to control the zone volume where the music is playing. 10 hour Yamaha maintenance was performed by the dealer last fall. Boat, trailer, Yamaha Coast Guard start up kit, Premium Yamaha cover, Yamaha shipping cover and brand new portble head are all included.

Save $9,000-$13,000 buying a very lightly used 252XE (not that you could actually find a new one). IMO the best color out of the 3 years they have had this model.

Transferable Yamaha hull and component warranty. Marine survey was completed on August 30.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dymatize

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Wow to that price and boat. I expected much higher. GLWS.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Phenomenal price, this should move quick.

Youngrb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Based on the new prices for '23s - this is an absolutely steal.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I cant believe this hasnt sold yet

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

Youngrb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Yeah, it’s had a few folks interested. My initial buyer backed out. But I think it will go soon.

ctopher2391

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sent you a PM, call me or text

Youngrb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Looks like the boat was just sold. If something changes I’ll get back in touch.

ctopher2391

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Okay, let me know. I’ll send you a deposit instantly. And pay $500 more than them. 😁

Youngrb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Okay, let me know. I’ll send you a deposit instantly. And pay $500 more than them. 😁
My buyer was unable to get financing. Boat is back on the market if you are still looking.