• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

NEW MODEL INFO 2022 Yamaha 21 Foot Profile Images - All Models - AR/SX/FSH/212

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

DocksB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any changes to the AR210, besides color? Did the conext screen get any bigger/ have any different options, per chance?

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Any changes to the AR210, besides color? Did the conext screen get any bigger/ have any different options, per chance?
I was told by Yamaha marketing that the ONLY changes in 2022 are colors. One person said that it looked like captains chairs were not available on the model they were looking at....I can't verify that....but again.....what I was told is NO CHANGES besides the colors.

DocksB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was told by Yamaha marketing that the ONLY changes in 2022 are colors. One person said that it looked like captains chairs were not available on the model they were looking at....I can't verify that....but again.....what I was told is NO CHANGES besides the colors.
Thanks, Julian, you’ve been super helpful! I guess the last question is, when are they going out for distribution? (All boats in general, but specifically the AR210 :)

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks, Julian, you’ve been super helpful! I guess the last question is, when are they going out for distribution? (All boats in general, but specifically the AR210 :)
Yamaha corporate's response to that is always....they are shipping now (in fact we've already seen that some 2022 boats are already at dealers).

I'm pretty sure they are still suffering from parts challenges and Covid production interruptions like everywhere is.....so how quickly YOUR dealer will lay their hands on an AR210 is anyone's guess....including your dealer! Many dealers have pre-sold their 2022 inventory already. Yamaha can't make them fast enough!

dwillson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I noticed the profile of the grey/teal 212 S/SE/SD shows a white tower, however the action shots on the Yamaha webpage for the same boat show a charcoal/black tower. I am assuming the profile shot is incorrect, but not sure. That would be the boat that I am targeting if I decide to go after a Yamaha for the 3rd year in a row. Disappointed in the white version. Just looks plain and boring.

Last edited:

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I noticed the profile of the grey/teal 212 S/SE/SD shows a white tower, however the action shots on the Yamaha webpage for the same boat show a charcoal/black tower. I am assuming the profile shot is incorrect, but not sure. That would be the boat that I am targeting if I decide to go after a Yamaha for the 3rd year in a row. Disappointed in the white version. Just looks plain and boring.
A lot of people prefer white boats...water marks, salt etc show much less on a white boat. Black boats show everything on them....but look cool. If you ever change careers and become a deck hand on a Yacht....avoid the black ones! You'll be wiping down that hull all the time!!!