• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Good Chicken Parm??

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I love chicken parm and making it is pretty easy. The only thing that I'm not super happy with is my breading.

Does anyone have a good recipe, specifically with a nice breading?

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crushed Petridge farm croutons after a quick egg dip..

thcole

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
3 pieces of bread, about a half cup of parmesan cheese, some pepper, some cayenne pepper, garlic salt, dredge chicken in butter than bake.

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I do, boyo, well known for the best chicken cutlets south of Joisey. :)

About a cup of italian bread crumbs, about 2 heaping tbsp of flour, and about 1/4 c of grated three-cheese blend (parm, asiago, and romano). Salt and fresh cracked pepper as well. Pound the chicken a bit, put in an egg wash (2-3 eggs beaten and a few tbsp of water) and then in crumb mixture. I now do 3 lbs at a time - 1.5 pounds get eaten as i'm cooking and the other 1.5 go in the parm. The damned kids go through the room so fast now when I turn around that I don't see them - just a few crumbs still mid-air and falling to the floor.

Of course, saute in olive oil - not much, just a nice thin coating. Over medium heat, 5 mins a side for the ones the kids eat on the fly. then i turn up the heat and just do maybe 2 mins a side when they are going in the parm because i don't want them to cook through until they go in the oven. I also add some asiago in addition to parm and mozz on top of the parm. All this makes it very tasty.

From a transplanted NJ/NY guinea, mangia! :)

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I do, boyo, well known for the best chicken cutlets south of Joisey. :)

About a cup of italian bread crumbs, about 2 heaping tbsp of flour, and about 1/4 c of grated three-cheese blend (parm, asiago, and romano). Salt and fresh cracked pepper as well. Pound the chicken a bit, put in an egg wash (2-3 eggs beaten and a few tbsp of water) and then in crumb mixture. I now do 3 lbs at a time - 1.5 pounds get eaten as i'm cooking and the other 1.5 go in the parm. The damned kids go through the room so fast now when I turn around that I don't see them - just a few crumbs still mid-air and falling to the floor.

Of course, saute in olive oil - not much, just a nice thin coating. Over medium heat, 5 mins a side for the ones the kids eat on the fly. then i turn up the heat and just do maybe 2 mins a side when they are going in the parm because i don't want them to cook through until they go in the oven. I also add some asiago in addition to parm and mozz on top of the parm. All this makes it very tasty.

From a transplanted NJ/NY guinea, mangia! :)
:winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup"
Pretty much the same way my guinea Long Island transplanted wife makes it too!
:winkingthumbsup" :winkingthumbsup"

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Excellent suggestions. Thanks all :hungry: