• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Medallion Touch Screen- Are updates available?

Kparis14

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Does anyone know if Medallion offers software updates on their system ? I want to make sure I have the most current operating system.

I have a 2015 Chap Vortex 423 VRX with the Medallion system and was wondering if maybe they offer an update. Does anyone have a phone number or email for them?

I'm open to contacting them to inquire. My system is working fine with NAV (I downloaded my specific region on an SD card) from the Navionics site.

Just want clarity on operating system updates.

blackhawkpilot

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

Heinz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
I do not use the chart plotter from medallion.I use a separate garmin chart plotter .It is much easier to use. I must not flip between pages anymore.The rest is ok from medallion.
I have my VR 223 now for 5 months and got 18 hours so far. I like it very ,very much.

Attachments