• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Missing something?

Tdodge1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
IMG_1546.jpeg
Just picked up a 2019 242 Limited SE on Friday. Is the port side jet supposed to have a steering arm connected to the moveable keel just like the starboard side or is this setup normal?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just add this super steering to it and you won't believe how well that boat will handle even off power or in turns and at the dock . Get my patented second tie rod and adjustable fins as well as plaining surfaces and special super fins that change their influence based on the position of the hull in the water. 22 years of experience making jet boats steer and drivers smile. the MOST features and benefits at buy direct discount prices and free domestic shipping ALL YEAR LONG. I have numerous model specific steering systems
. 1708555936790.jpeg this system is only $489.99 and the fins do not go down by the bottom of the rudder so no issues in shallow water. Do your research .
Here are a few videos to show how well the boat handles with my steering systems added. https://fb.watch/dMr4yZ8EDA/

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In stock form you only have one tie-rod. It is normal.