• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Not boat related FS: Rolex Datejust

Kevin107

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know this is not the forum for it, but never know. :)
Up for sale is one of my Rolex that just got serviced by Rolex. It's basically like a new watch.
Rolex Datejust w/black dial
Model 116200 D serial (2005/2006) Got it overhaul by Rolex last month. This cost me $700 but it's worth every penny. The watch came back brand spanking new.
Reason for selling: It took Rolex 4 months to do the overhaul so I wore my Submariner daily and got used to its weight. I've wore this watch twice since got it back.
I do not have the box anymore. But do have the certificate to proof it's real and not stolen. As you may know, Rolex will not service watches that has aftermarket parts. If it's reported stolen, they will not return your watch. So this is 100% OEM.
Price: $4200
For this year and model, it's going for about $4800-$5700 on ebay. I doubt any of them are serviced by Rolex.
IMG_0439.JPG IMG_0440.JPG

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've never owned an expensive watch, that looks very nice, it seems like a very good deal,
maybe bumping you back to the top of recent post will get you a few more views, good luck,

Kevin107

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Being a real submariner I'm actually in the market for a Rolex Submariner. Let me know if you are interested in selling your submariner!
Sorry, I'm not selling the Sub. It's actually my favorite one to wear daily out of all my watches.

Last edited:

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great looking watch. Good luck with the sale.

Kevin107

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

H2OBoy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Kevin107 You may want to consider listing the watch on timezone.com. I have bought/sold many watches there. At your price for a serviced watch it will likely sell quickly. May also be worth purchasing an OEM box to have a "complete" set.

Kevin107

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Kevin107 You may want to consider listing the watch on timezone.com. I have bought/sold many watches there. At your price for a serviced watch it will likely sell quickly. May also be worth purchasing an OEM box to have a "complete" set.
Thanks for the tip.
If I look hard enough I might find the box. Might raid the attic one of these days. :)

Mike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice piece!!! Def the wrong forum for it.... A major steal at that price. If it had a fluted bezel i would be all over it! Good luck with the sale. And I too love my SubC LV 116610. U should post it here if you havent http://www.rolexforums.com

Kevin107

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice piece!!! Def the wrong forum for it.... A major steal at that price. If it had a fluted bezel i would be all over it! Good luck with the sale. And I too love my SubC LV 116610. U should post it here if you havent http://www.rolexforums.com
I've been drooling over the LV for awhile. Might pick up one after this one is sold.