• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Scarab 215 wake or Yamaha 212x (2018 or newer) Illinois

lawagg1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Looking to buy either a Scarab 215 wake edition or a Yamaha 212 x (wake) Prefer 2018 or newer. We are in Southern Illinois but will travel.

dwillson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I have a 2021 Scarab 215id for sale. Not sure if you can add the wake features or not. Could be an option if so.

lawagg1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Thank you. Hoping to find the wake edition

MNJets

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I live in Northern Minnesota and am looking to sell my 2019 Yamaha 212X that is currently in dry storage - $55,000. I installed the Ridesteady GPS speed control in 2020. I have the WakeBoost and also purchased the custom FatSac & Tsunami pump for the 212X (750 lbs additional ballast that sits on the stern). I believe the twin 1.8L engines have about 230 hours. The boat has always been under a canopy or in dry storage - it never sits outside. The reason I'm selling this boat is I upgraded to the new Yamaha 2024 222XE which of course I haven't even put in the water. Price for the boat, dual axle trailer & add-ons: $55,000. Here's a few pictures I have handy. I weigh 200# and easily surf behind the boat. Swiss Army Knife of boats - surf, wakeboard and slalom skiing.
Boat in lift.jpgBoat in water - 2019.jpgJon ski best.jpgJon Surf best.jpgRidesteady Dash.jpgAddison surfing.jpg

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I have a '21 212SE with 58 hours, practically new, $55k