• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha/Wet Sounds DSP Harnesses

Brandonloos_21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi all,

I am making harnesses to either use different amps in place of your wet sounds dsp amps (if upgrading), or to repurpose the stock dsp amps in another application that needs RCA and speaker wire out.

Feel free to reach out if you need one!906586D4-9402-4C40-8EE4-26F29BA272DB.jpeg870A9E00-FD3C-42AB-8BE5-95BEA4C04C61.jpeg

cesarcandamo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
How does this work?

Brandonloos_21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How does this work?
They just plug into the factory DSP harnesses that yamaha currently has plugged into their amps to let you use regular amps.

OR, they plug into the DSP amp to be used with a regular (non dsp) system.

cesarcandamo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
They just plug into the factory DSP harnesses that yamaha currently has plugged into their amps to let you use regular amps.

OR, they plug into the DSP amp to be used with a regular (non dsp) system.
I see 3 cables... Do any of those connect to the RA70 radio that is in the rear?

Brandonloos_21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I see 3 cables... Do any of those connect to the RA70 radio that is in the rear?
No, that should be plugged straight into your blackbox. These are just adapters to go from the amp plugs coming from the blackbox to rca's/speaker wire

paharam

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Just wanted to share that I bought the main cable harness for my new install. I removed the DSP amp and replaced with 2 HTX6s. Added a second sub and replaced recons with revo 6s. Huge difference from stock. This was done on a 2020 212x. It is working great and saved me a lot of time not having to take out the head unit and deal with the fusion harness. Brandon was quite helpful during the entire process as well.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just wanted to share that I bought the main cable harness for my new install. I removed the DSP amp and replaced with 2 HTX6s. Added a second sub and replaced recons with revo 6s. Huge difference from stock. This was done on a 2020 212x. It is working great and saved me a lot of time not having to take out the head unit and deal with the fusion harness. Brandon was quite helpful during the entire process as well.
Can't wrap my head around this. Can you tell me about more?

mike mews

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I have a 2022 AR250 and trying to add an additional amp and 2 tower speakers. Plan on keeping the existing stock amp. Having issues connecting the new amp to the system. Would these work for my situation?

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I have a 2022 AR250 and trying to add an additional amp and 2 tower speakers. Plan on keeping the existing stock amp. Having issues connecting the new amp to the system. Would these work for my situation?
Yes and no. You can use this to connect as a pass through but you may still need a Audio control LC1. The head unit ( Conext screen) is sensitive to changes. Some have reports that it will shut down out put channels if the ohms are not correct. Needs to be 20kohms or more. So by adding a amp and parallel the signal to 2nd amp may be ok. You will need one that is male and female also zone out as need. 20220506_170530.jpg

Last edited:

mike mews

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Thanks Jacoviii. I have decided to take to a professional and let them install the amp.

2019se

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hello,
Are you still making these harnesses? Planning on replacing the WS amp in my 2019 e series with a JL amp.

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hello,
Are you still making these harnesses? Planning on replacing the WS amp in my 2019 e series with a JL amp.
Are you doing a full replacement? No wet sounds 6ch?

2019se

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That's the end game but this year all that in the cards financially is the amp and maybe the sub. 6.5s next year.

2019se

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry, miss read your message. Yes, no WS amp. Completely removing it.

Xixp

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Im interested …ive just sent you a PM. (I want to replace the dsp htx with another amplifier, poasible Fusion or regular WT htx 6)

Brandonloos_21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello,
Yeah I am! Reach out to me, 7248846120. I see texts as soon as they come in rather than the pms here!

Brandonloos_21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey all! Got a bunch of these harnesses for installation of aftermarket amplifiers. Give me a shout if you’re looking to upgrade to aftermarket amps in the offseason !

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
What is cost?

smogden

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I have a 2023 222SE. I have been trying to wrap my head around how to do my audio upgrade that I want to do. I was figuring just cutting in to the high level wires. But do these just allow you use RCA’s? How does it break down the signals?

Brandonloos_21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2023 222SE. I have been trying to wrap my head around how to do my audio upgrade that I want to do. I was figuring just cutting in to the high level wires. But do these just allow you use RCA’s? How does it break down the signals?
Yes, depending on boat, it gives the 3 zone signals out in RCA, plus a remote signal.