• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2007 SX230HO How to replace oil pressure sensors

ChrissoSX230HO

Reaction score
St Hubert’s Island, New South Wales, Australia
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi all,
Can anyone please point me in the right direction, I’m trying to replace the oil pressure sensors on both the port and starboard engines on my 2007 sx230HO. Are there any threads or videos?
Thanks in advance, cheers Chrisso

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

ChrissoSX230HO

Reaction score
St Hubert’s Island, New South Wales, Australia
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi Zipper,
Thanks for getting back to me.
I've been using the diagram you attached to try and locate the oil pressure sensor on the side of the engine block. The area is quite congested with wiring looms and the exhaust manifold so it's difficult to find. Do you know if there is any other information, posts, videos, threads etc from others that have replaced the oil sensors?
Cheers, Chris

WREKS

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi Zipper,
I've been using the diagram you attached to try and locate the oil pressure sensor on the side of the engine block. The area is quite congested with wiring looms and the exhaust manifold so it's difficult to find. Do you know if there is any other information, posts, videos, threads etc from others that have replaced the oil sensors?
Cheers, Chris
I do not know of a video for this. @WREKS
posted a link to the service manual. Here is a screenshot from mine. Chapter 5-81.

Screenshot_20240522-051524_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi Zipper,
Cheers, Chris
It is going to be nearly impossible to get to them unless you remove the entire air box.