• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Poll on my Boat Graphic

Do you like this graphic

• Total voters

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
I designed this graphic for the back of our 2024 222S and installed it on the boat. My wife is telling me that she doesn't care for it. I still really like it. Please vote Yes or No on whether or not you like it and also leave a comment too.

ThanksPvibes.jpeg

svana

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Little kitschy in my book, but not my boat...

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do you like it? That's all that matters....well and her opinion, which carries more weight any married man knows that. Happy wife happy life, that's all I have for meow.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
If you like it, keep it. But not my style.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As everyone has said, it's your boat, if you like it, that's what matters. My SeaDek, I'm certain, is considered ugly/tacky/WTF to more than a few, but my wife was good with the pattern, and after seeing a test piece in use and how it cleaned up, she was sold.

YOU'RE wife, on the other hand, doesn't care for it. MY thoughts are that you have too many colors going on, and the cat pic is trying too hard. Also, I'm guessing your wife is looking at the rest of the boat color, and those colors clash, because that's the first thing MY wife pointed out with your SeaDek and those colors.

I would pay attention to your wife, as we're just creepy characters trapped in the computer who might not even know our a-holes from our elbows. In any case, I can guess how it would go trying to use this poll to convince someone - in either direction

jeffrt

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Totally your choice, but not my style. I’m not a big fan of naming smaller boats though either. I like a clean look.

scguy13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
As a fellow Rush lover, this pains me to say…not a fan. But it’s not my boat!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Question; Did you run this by your wife before hand??

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Question; Did you run this by your wife before hand??
Appreciate the question… Yes, I did. It was good in theory and on paper. It just didn’t come to fruition like she thought.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Appreciate the question… Yes, I did. It was good in theory and on paper. It just didn’t come to fruition like she thought.
Right on…. Meh, such is wimmin folk…

YoDaddy292

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They look great and well done......just not a fan of it on the boat (says the guy who didn't peel his 2022 tribal sticker of the side of his boat). I have been outvoted by the wife and daughter NOT to remove mine LOL.