• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2011 Yamaha AR210 Black/White Hull - 50.7 Hours - $30,390

TheZeeMan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Hull Warranty still has 2 years left
Boat has been serviced by dealer for spring prep every year (oil/spark plugs) (I didn't trust myself to do anything and I also have the service receipts)
Upgraded stereo to Kenwood KMR-700U along with Kenwood speakers and remote unit on swim platform
I also added hydromat to the front step by the anchor storage locker and the rear step going over the transom

Included:
Thrust Vectors Version 1
Keelguard
Round table
Both metal posts
Modified propane grill that uses the poles
Large bow cushion
Smaller transom cushion
Snap-in Carpet
OEM Mooring Cover w/ telescoping anti-pooling poles (bought new this year)
OEM Yahama labelled fenders (23") w/ protection sleeves (x3)
OEM Yamaha telescoping paddle
Front Fluke Anchor w/ chain and 200' of anchor line
Rear Fluke Anchor w/ 100' of anchor line
120' of tube towing rope
75' ski towing rope w/ handle
OEM Yamaha Emergency Towing Line with Rope Float
OEM Yamaha Floating Wrist Ring w/ Whistle
Yamaha OEM Waterproof Document Bag
OEM Yamaha Rope Float
OEM Yamaha Fender Straps No-Slip
Stanley 2-Amp trickle charger
Stanley 300 Amp Jump Starter
Shumacher XCS15 Quick Charger - 15 Amp
Uniden Atlantis Hand Held 2-way VHF Marine Radio - I can't find the charger for it, but I know I have it somewhere
Stanley Waterproof Rechargable LED Spotlight
Coleman Collapsible Cooler - 72 can capacity...it fits perfectly in the middle floor compartment, I also have a gander mountain version as well with a sturdy top but I prefer the coleman.

I also have some "toys" that I'm getting rid of with it as well, they include:

SeaDoo 7-Person Dream Island - Only used once actually, MP3 components are still new in package.
Rave Razor Duo 2-Person Tube - Used once, I was not able to flip it, so its good for younger kids
Hydrosonic Wakeskis - Never used
Intex 2-Person River Run Float - 2 of these
Intex Pirate Island Float
Kelsyus Large Portable Floating Hammock
Intex Junior Jumper Trampoline
Inflatable Beer Pong Table/Cups/Balls - I can't seem to find this one online as I bought it at a store, I'm pretty sure its an official one though.

I am selling the trailer (painted black) with it as well. It's unfortunately an MFI, although I do have to say, with their bad reputation I have not had any problems with it, knock on wood. I did upgrade the bow stop roller to stop the scratching and changed the winch to a Fulton F2 and installed tie down buckles, which makes it much easier. Spare tire is in mint condition along with a OEM Yamaha tire cover.

My current payoff is $30,390. I'm in southeastern Michigan area, so I can deliver to a fair distance if need be. The boat's been babied since I bought it new and kept very clean, thanks to the Sauce products. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for any interest.

Attachments

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Boat looks awesome!! You should have no trouble moving it...Good Luck

TheZeeMan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Thanks! I'm in no rush to sell it, but if someone wants a boat that was taken care of, its there for the taking :) I'm taking a short break, getting my financial priorities in order, then I'm going to move into Chaparrals jet boat :D

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks very well taken care of.. @txav8r is this too small for you?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yes it is, @Lspeedss , but it certainly looks like the type of boat care wise I would look at, including all those goodies! Nice job @TheZeeMan and welcome to the forum! That is a good looking boat in great condition too! You won't have any issue selling it! Once again, welcome to jetboaters.net!

TheZeeMan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Thanks Mel! I didn't know about this one and found it when I looking up Chaparral info...I do have to say, this is the best boaters forum I have ever seen, good job guys!

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks! I'm in no rush to sell it, but if someone wants a boat that was taken care of, its there for the taking :) I'm taking a short break, getting my financial priorities in order, then I'm going to move into Chaparrals jet boat :D
Why the Chaparral over the Yamaha ?? Just curious ??

TheZeeMan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Why the Chaparral over the Yamaha ?? Just curious ??
I've always like their boats, even their regular I/O ones, and I was considering one before getting the yammy, this is just my opinion, but when I compared the quality of craftsmanship, Yamaha seems to be losing it...to me it seems they are more or less going after quantity instead of quality. Don't get me wrong, the engines are phenomenal I'm just not all that impressed by them anymore. I wanted to check out the Sea Ray as well until they dropped out...

TheZeeMan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
SOLD!

I'm actually sad to see it go, but it is what it is. Now to get my crap back in order so I can get back into boating soon :)

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Feel free to stick around. This is not just a yammie boat forum. I think we all would be interested in your input @ZeeMan on the Chaparral when you get one.

TheZeeMan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Feel free to stick around. This is not just a yammie boat forum. I think we all would be interested in your input @ZeeMan on the Chaparral when you get one.
Oh I definitely will be sticking around, I'm not going to the first but hopefully someone gets one of the new 24' Chapparels so I can get an opinion, then when the times right, I'll get one and see how they compare to the Yammi's. :)