• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Camping

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The opportunity to boat camp is probably the only reason that I haven't already bought a Yamaha. A bucket list trip for me would be a week trip on the Trent-Severn Waterway. Could spend five nights in a hotel alone the waterway, but would need to spend one or two nights camping. No way I would get my wife in a tent, but maybe overnight on a boat.

Jim

Tex72

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder if you could find a boat tent, for a bow rider with a wake tower?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No way I will get my wife to sleep in a tent. LOL

20210831_174928.jpg

20210831_181640.jpg

20210914_143824.jpg

She needs a hard top.

Tex72

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The opportunity to boat camp is probably the only reason that I haven't already bought a Yamaha. A bucket list trip for me would be a week trip on the Trent-Severn Waterway. Could spend five nights in a hotel alone the waterway, but would need to spend one or two nights camping. No way I would get my wife in a tent, but maybe overnight on a boat.

Jim
Trent Severn is on my bucket list…. It’d be roughing it for sure on the 210 FSH, but I’m sure it would be well worth it. There are some pretty aggressive boating travel plans in my future. Yamaha used to produce a neat little bow rider tent but do not any more.. I think that stopped in 2104 or 2016. I‘m hoping I can get the local boat canvas guy to make me up something like that will attach to the T top for support and be taller. All I need is a dry place to sleep and jet boil up some meals on a rainy / crappy day. Having a little zippered hatch in the front would be great to access the anchor locker. If I can find a specialized girl that would want to go, then all the better. Boating with Boogaboo on you tube has some great vids, albeit on a much larger boat LOL!

E4FB0788-9105-4057-A27C-1514F6FC878A.jpeg

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Trent Severn is on my bucket list…. It’d be roughing it for sure on the 210 FSH, but I’m sure it would be well worth it. There are some pretty aggressive boating travel plans in my future. Yamaha used to produce a neat little bow rider tent but do not any more.. I think that stopped in 2104 or 2016. I‘m hoping I can get the local boat canvas guy to make me up something like that will attach to the T top for support and be taller. All I need is a dry place to sleep and jet boil up some meals on a rainy / crappy day. Having a little zippered hatch in the front would be great to access the anchor locker. If I can find a specialized girl that would want to go, then all the better. Boating with Boogaboo on you tube has some great vids, albeit on a much larger boat LOL!

View attachment 190225
Between that bow tent and @Julian 's full enclosure on his previous boat, your covered. https://jetboaters.net/threads/turn-your-boat-into-a-camper.36060/#post-581230

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length