• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mississippi Pool 13 Gathering

Best day in June to gather on the Mississippi at Pool 13

• June 7, 2014

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June 8, 2014

• June 21, 2014

• June 28, 2014

• June 29, 2014

• Total voters

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey all. Every year we try to boat on the Mississippi (Pool 13) at least twice. We launch in Savannah and can go North or South for quite a bit. There is also an area off the main channel that has a sandbar to hang (Most nothern part of 2nd picture. Unfortunately, last year we never made it there. I would like to make it there at least once in 2014 and figure it would be a blast having everyone join. What do you think about a June Gathering on the Mississippi?
I already know that I cannot do it on June 14, 2014 (1/2 marathon), June 15, 2014 (Father's Day), June 22, 2014 (Family Pictures)

.pool13.jpg umr_pool13.jpg

Last edited:

JCampbell

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will be an overnight event on the sandbar?

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That looks like a very neat area. We have never been on the Mississippi yet. Maybe can show up for the day, whenever it is.
Thanks for posting the map and info.