• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2022 models are being delivered

edgeofred

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just got off the phone with my dealer. Said our boat would be in before January. Then he said maybe 2023 model in September. I’m so confused. Wait. Which is it. Now. Or a year from now?
They originally told me that I should expect a July/ August 22 time frame and I have been planning towards that.
Need to find a high and dry that will hold a spot for me in Tampa/ Tarpon area.
Any suggestions?
They uncertainty make it hard to plan. I don’t have a tow vehicle so my plan was a high and dry and sell the trailer.
Ugh. Excited/ concerned/ unprepared/ let’s go boating!
Anclote Harbor Marina reserved a spot for me. My 252 just came in today!

LindaDLS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Oh we’re still waiting on ours and hopefully won’t be cut. We just don’t know anything except what he told us maybe 2nd Q or 4th Q next year…I’m biting my nails waiting, praying & hoping
When and why did yours get cut?

mspis65

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
She was great to work with. I put down a small deposit a few months back.
Curious. What did you do with your trailer? Did they store it for you? I am giving thoughts to selling mine... when I finally get it.

edgeofred

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I had them delete the trailer from my sale. The dealer is going to deliver direct to the marina. I was surprised how inexpensive the trailer is . I did not want to pay to store it.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I had them delete the trailer from my sale. The dealer is going to deliver direct to the marina. I was surprised how inexpensive the trailer is . I did not want to pay to store it.
I think the dealer put $1000 on the trailer title application here in Minnesota.

mspis65

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Was this Cycle Springs? I want to do the same.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was this Cycle Springs? I want to do the same.
You could get between $3,000 + or more for a new trailer if you were going to sell. I have seen some people get as much as $3500. For a painted trailer. How much did they take off the price?

Last edited:

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You could get between $2000 and $2500 or more for a new trailer if you were going to sell. I have seen some people get as much as $3500. For a painted trailer. How much did they take off the price?
I'm being charged 3k for mine.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm being charged 3k for mine.
Thats in line.

I went with another member to another Yamaha Dealer, not mine, to help them check out the boat and look at the paperwork. They wanted to delete the trailer and have it delivered to a marina on Lk. St. Clair. Anyhow They were only knocking off $1800. So after I explained it to the purchaser, they got the trailer and sold it for $3200 I think for a 25' trailer within a couple days. The dealer was working them.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Does Yamaha ever ship boats without a trailer? Seems it would be more of a hassle to ship a smaller boat (like a Yamaha) on a cradle than a trailer.

I would also guess that the value of a trailer is worth much less to Yamaha than to a customer, the difference being a wholesale, bulk price for Yamaha and a retail price for a customer.

Jim

Bonster

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife and I had our 2022 AR250 come in last week. We went for our test drive and pickup today, but during the test drive the boat started to overheat. The dealer rep looked nervous and said it was just the thermostat lines being kinked because they are too long. Has anyone else had this issue on a 2022? We are thinking of waiting for the next one to come in.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
My wife and I had our 2022 AR250 come in last week. We went for our test drive and pickup today, but during the test drive the boat started to overheat. The dealer rep looked nervous and said it was just the thermostat lines being kinked because they are too long. Has anyone else had this issue on a 2022? We are thinking of waiting for the next one to come in.
There was a thread on here where someone had the same issue. The lines were linked and had to be rerouted. I'll see if I can find it.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length