• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Owners Manuals - Yamaha AR190, AR192, SX190 and SX192

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yamaha has removed all of the PDF owners manuals and now only makes them available for viewing online.

As of April 25th 2019 the link to view owners manuals online is YAMAHA BOATS OWNER'S MANUALS

All [HASH=366]#ownersmanual[/HASH] are viewed directly from [HASH=367]#Yamaha[/HASH].

Last edited:
2016 models?

Does anyone else have problems navigating the PDF on the web viewer? Is there a way to just download the pdf?

Does anyone else have problems navigating the PDF on the web viewer? Is there a way to just download the pdf?

Yamaha made PDFs available in the past. They have replaced that with a web app that loads one page at a time. I preferred the PDF version.

You can still view and load all of the pages. You have the click the quad square icon in the top right. But yes a good ole regular PDF would be way more ideal.

I would imagine there's some way to print these. Trying to "save as" from within the app only gives you the ability to save as an HTML file which is not helpful but I would imagine someone that can read code would be able to find a way to download the full file.

@Banditgrrr, for years the manuals were PDF files. It appears Yamaha split them into html pages to reduce printability.

Does anyone know what the difference is between UAG UAP UBG UBP models?

Shhh...don't tell anyone, but I found the PDF's can be downloaded from the Canadian Yamaha dealer site:

:winkingthumbsup"
Great find! I just purchased a 2019 AR195 and the link you provided still works! Got the pdf manual, thanks!

This is actually my first post, but I have been using this website for info about jet boats for a year plus, while I was waiting for the right boat & right time. The previous owner also got loads of info from this website. So a big thank you to this community!

Back