• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD T-Shirts, Polos, Tank tops, Hats and totes can be ORDERED NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Julian ..why do the stitched logos not have the swooshes again?

We tested it, and they are so thin, the stitching pattern looked strange. You can't really stitch thin lines and have it come out looking good AND be durable.

Logo looks soooooooo much better without them anyways... JMHO

Here are a few photos I took of the shirts that I just got in. I would recommend some different logo combinations for some of these (like the red logo on the grey cool dri). And as per the above tests, the black text on the yellow/lighter shirts will stand out better.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I talked to them yesterday and they said they had orders from last week that they were working on. Depending on what you order, they have to order it (1-2 days), then print and package it. So depending on what you ordered, it will likely be 1 week before it ships. I'll ask Tyler to email people who've ordered to confirm receipt.

Turns out Tyler has been out sick for 4 days now (apparently he's been pretty ill!), which really hurts their capacity (and is who is working our orders).....apologies. That has been my luck lately!

Turns out Tyler has been out sick for 4 days now (apparently he's been pretty ill!), which really hurts their capacity (and is who is working our orders).....apologies. That has been my luck lately!
Thanks for the update.

Hey @Julian My first ever selfie ! (only took me 6 tries and help from my daughter)
Awesome shirt, .... This size appears to be running on the large side. I've worn an XL for years in this style shirt, this L was spot on..
Enjoy your weekend !!
upload_2014-4-25_7-32-43.png

We need to find someone to sell us guide post covers and pads, to get JETBOATERS.NET screen on!

Look what I just picked up!! Turns out this shop is right around the corner from me in Oldsmar, FL. Nice people and are excited about the Jetboaters.net business. I happened to see several other Jetboaters.net orders being packaged to go out while I was there!!image.jpg

Are we still doing the tee shirts and hats? I scrolled through the whole thing and didn't find an order form?

The order form is an excel sheet at the very bottom of the 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back