• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2 wakewedges for sale..

JasonMi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
View attachment 63500 IMG_0177.JPG IMG_0186.JPG IMG_0185.JPG IMG_0181.JPG IMG_0182.JPG IMG_0179.JPG I have two wakewedges for sale. I purchased new and used them for the summer but unfortunately I sold my boat and am now selling the wakewedges. I have all of the hardware and instructions that came with them and will include with each wedge. I used these on a 2016 242x-e so please verify they will work on your boat. Based on the size and shape I'm guessing they will work on most because it appears to be based more on the beam dimension.

I would also tell you with a little ballast and these adjusted correctly we road waves all summer long without ropes. They clean up the wave and truly make it surfable for anyone (need some skill). IMG_0177.JPG

I am in Tampa so if you want to pick them up that is fine or i will ship them(have the original boxes).

I will sell both for $1200 and include shipping or I will sell one for $650.

I can only ship in the continental US and they will ship ground. If you want to pick them up I will take $40 off. As you know these are $800 each new plus shipping. So the pair would cost close to $1700 new..

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
These will work on all 2015 and newer 240 series boats.

PS: glad you sold the boat, I was actually looking at it too buy but thought the wife would kill me.

AJR1977

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
These will work on all 2015 and newer 240 series boats.

PS: glad you sold the boat, I was actually looking at it too buy but thought the wife would kill me.
Just confirming Jerry these won't work on the 2017 212x ??? Loving the one I bought from you last week but considering adding a goofy wedge....

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So tempted! I must ask the wife. I know she wants a better wave too. It's almost Christmas...

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just confirming Jerry these won't work on the 2017 212x ??? Loving the one I bought from you last week but considering adding a goofy wedge....
Nope, the bar is different. Glad you are enjoying the wedge!

JasonMi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Here are two pictures from the past weekend. 242xe with stock ballast filled at these %

Surf side 100%
Other side 0%
Middle 25%
540 fast sac on rear with about 70% full

Easy wave everyone could surf in the boat without question. My son and friends even started launching back into it.

Key is to have 9-10ft water minimum. First pic is in the ocean at about 8' and a very rough day... second two are in the lake. IMG_2623.PNGIMG_7196.JPG

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still available? If so, I'll take the deal on the regular surf side (left side when looking at the rear of the boat).

I'd need it shipped to Utah... is that cool?

JasonMi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Absolutely.. direct message me with your info and i will send you my paypal data.. I'll need your shipping address etc.. i can try to actually still get it to UPS today if we can make cutoff

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Absolutely.. direct message me with your info and i will send you my paypal data.. I'll need your shipping address etc.. i can try to actually still get it to UPS today if we can make cutoff
Perfect! Sent the DM

JasonMi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Left side regular surf side is sold.. i have the right side but believe i can convert it over to the left side but need to buy the left side bracket from Gantlin.. have a note to him on the other bracket..

Last edited:

JasonMi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I can convert the last wedge to either side and will sell it for $650 including freight to the lower 48 US.

I have the instructions for instalation and the ladder install template, I have the bracket when the wedge is used on the right side or you can get the left side bracket from Gantlin if you want me to convert this over to the other side... just let me know... i will ship UPS asap with insurance. IMG_0184.JPG

Last edited:

Dustin Schmitt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am looking at buying both and wish I would have seen this earlier but I was wondering if anyone has converted from regular to goofy in the water. Is it a pain and scary for fear of losing something?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I did it multiple times. Some customers made a lanyard that would wrap and their wrist.

JasonMi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ive never switched it on the fly but I'm sure if you are mechanical you can do it... it's set for right side now.. i would set it up the most the used side.. i actually surfed back side when I didn't want to switch the wedges out.