• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2020 FSH195 Deluxe - $24,200

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Hello, I am selling my 2020 Yamaha FSH195. The boat has 800 hours but has been cared for very well. It has been washed and flushed with salt-away after every single trip. The boat does mid-40s in the Gulf of Mexico with ease. I have always put 93 gas in it. Oil and plugs have been changed every 100 hours. With that being said, this is a boat with 800 hours so it is not a pristine boat. It does have some of the notorious Yamaha spider cracking in a few areas, and the rub rail has a few battle scars. Gel-coat has been repaired above the waterline on starboard side. The boat has been detailed and I have worked to refresh the boat for the next owner. I am in the Tampa Bay area and serious buyers can do a water test at Lake Seminole. I am asking $24,200. Clean title in hand for boat and trailer.

I know the question will come up – how long do these engines last? – I have seen many stories of the rental Yamaha skis going for over 4,000 hours.

Please see below for a list of maintenance and upgrades.

Maintenance:
• Oil / Oil Filter/ Spark Plugs replaced - April ‘24
• New Switches – April ‘24
• Replaced Seat Buttons – April ‘24
• New DVSR Battery Switch – April ‘24
• New Fire Extinguisher – April ‘24
• New Steering Bushings – April ‘24
• New Helm Hatch Struts – April ‘24
• New Air Filter - July ‘23
• New Start/House Batteries – July ‘23
• New Livewell Pump – February ‘23
• New Aerator Pump – February ‘23
• New Aerator Strainer – February ’23
• New Washdown Hose – April ‘24
• New grab handles – April ‘24
• New Impeller – February ‘23

Upgrades:
• Cobra Jet Steering Ultimate Deluxe Kit
• 7” Lowrance GPS / Fish Finder
• Kicker 8” LED Speakers (LED part not wired up)
• Kicker PXA300.4 Amplifier
• Swim Deck SeaDek
• NOCO Genius GEN5x2 Battery Charger
• NOCO GCP2 Flush Mount Plug (connects to both battery chargers)
• Stainless Steel Drain Plugs

Includes:
• Full tank of gas
• Premium Mooring Cover
• Life Jackets
• Bow & Stern Anchor
• Bumpers
• Dock Lines
• All required safety gear
• Tube & Tow Rope
• Underseat Cooler
• Changing Curtain
• Bow Captains Chair
• Old Impeller (can use as a core charge on new one)

Trailer:
• Stainless Steel Boat Buckles
• New tires in 2023
• Replaced Safety Chains 2023
• Replaced Winch 2023
• New Trailer Jack – 2024
• LED Lights – 2022
• Traction Mats

Can include for $1500 -
• Minn Kotta Terrova 24v Trolling Motor (App controlled – remote not included; rebuilt in 2023)
• Minn Kotta Battery Charger
• Deep Cycle Batteries (New in July ’23, can provide receipt for warranty)

What it needs:
• A new bimini – current one is patched and serviceable but will need replacing at some point.
• Rod holders on starboard side need replaced.
• Bottom of boat shows its life, a keel guard would be a very quick solution for this.
• Seadek on aft needs to be glued back down. I have new adhesive kit for JetBoatPilot which I will include.
• Current radio over heats on long days – I have a replacement radio but needs to be installed.
• Engine hatch struts work fine but show wear, I have new ones that I will include to be installed.
• Speedo is slightly off on OEM screen, GPS screen is shows accurate speed.
• Trailer leaf springs will need to be replaced sometime soon.
• Trailer lights – some connectors need replaced.
• Trailer Brakes (still tows just fine)

Attachments

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That’s got to be the most comprehensive add I’ve ever seen!