• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Favorite Accessories

jryan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thought I'd start a thread for those that have the itch to buy some accessories (I know I do). Was curious what all you have bought that you were just absolutely thrilled with. I know there are many pricier upgrades but also love to call out the cheaper ones too!

I've bought a few recently that I've been very happy with:
Sandshark lines, i have these in all lengths and they get used more than anything. The kids will link them together and tie off their inflatables or we use them in conjunction with the anchor line to create a shock absorber. Also great for the kids to do a quick tie off at the dock.

Phone Holders:
Amazon.com : SeaDek Castaway Customs Foam | Cell Phone Boat Dash Holder | 3M Adhesive Backing | Phone Accessory | Storm Gray : Sports & Outdoors and
Amazon.com: RAM X-Grip High-Strength Composite Phone Mount with Drill-Down Base (Love this thing)

Keychain floats - yes it's obvious and basic, but something you'll regret if you don't have them!

From a cleaning perspective I use Salt Terminator on a subscribe and save order with Amazon (I really can see a difference with and without it) as well as any 303 cleaner. Also part of my post boating routine is two large fans. A carpet blower fan in the battery box which circulates air throughout the entire under seat portion of the boat as well as a large high velocity fan to help dry out the inside quick.

So...what are your favorite value-add accessories?

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I can't stop I'm like a crack addict, had my boat for about 40 days and already dropped over 1K on add ons and I just can't quit now😂😂😂. I need that phone mount for sure. My next 2 upgrades are definitely tower speakers and window tint, but that will run me 800-1K for both of those

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a bungee anchor line & love it for when we go to the sandbar. Set the danforth off the bow with the bungee and a screw anchor Off the stern with a rope. A grill is a must for us also. We cook daily while on the water. Anything from hot dogs, burgers, brats to steaks, beef tips, venison or whatever sounds good. F56F08BF-6A04-4AA7-9E9C-E158FAB5366B.jpeg

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have done so many upgrades and mods to the boat and trailer but my favorite accessories to bring along:

Shore spike
Mantus anchor
Stretch n slide dock lines
Mission boat fenders
Stereo remote
Ram Phone mount
Boat bling hot sauce
Hula girl :D

50AEB5E0-33A0-437B-8740-019FEB5461BF.jpeg

Mister Fister

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man that window tint looks sooooo good. That is my next move after I get the boat back from fiberglass repair. Actually, the next move is to take the boat out. I haven't even been on it yet... Then, it's window tint.

I also have a 2018 AR190. Which stereo remote are you using?

jryan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have to agree, I love the window tint! Did you do that yourself or hire it out? Curious what it cost you. BTW, @Mister Fister we go up to Sevierville every year for Christmas, beautiful area!

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I changed my stereo to the Kenwood so I am using the Kenwood remote. Tint was around $700. The curve in the glass caused a lot of issues for most tinters. Took a couple before I found one that would do it.

Gunner

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Some of my cheaper mods were the best..Danik hook on anchor line to secure the line to the bow hook keeping anchor line centered instead off to one side on the cleats (40 bucks), storage door for helm storage space (70 bucks), under helm storage shelf (25 bucks), and CJS Viper steering with top fangs (around 200 bucks). Of course adding usb chargers on helm and Sea Dek were great but were much more money. The list goes on!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
These things are the sh*t for quick tie-ups at restaurants:

I have 2 of those, but these are way better!! I have 4 of these now.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Anyone use a rechargeable fan for those days with no wind and high temps? Please post pics and links if possible.

Mister Fister

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Holy crap! Those are huge! I'm looking for something less wrecking ball sized.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just made this yesterday and it's my favorite accessory. At anchor there is a lot of wind through here and it can feel very cold. I screwed snaps under the center cushion and I always leave that cushion in so I unsnap from the top and shove it under there. Only thing left is to stitch a nice hem. I could make more if people are interested.

Attachments

jdkaeser

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
My Favs so far:

PhenderPro Fender Mounts (Easy for the wife or others to use!)

These Cheap Float Tubes (Really decent quality!)

Ryobi Infaltor (Lasts a long time and is fast and deflates!)

Taylor Made Super Gard Fenders 8.5x26 (Nothing rubs!)

With these covers so no hull marks!

EWK Oil Extractor (Worked Awesome!)

Lewmar 4lb Aluminum Anchor (Super Light and hooks up nice with 6' of SS chain!)