• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Monster Tower MTK Group Buy

Would you be interested in a Monster Tower MTK w/top group buy?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Hi everyone,

I don't post much but read quite a bit. I've reached out to Monster Tower to see if they would be willing to do a group sale for us on the MTK tower. I've read a few things here and on FB groups, seems like there may be enough interest in doing so. I have a 2019 SX195 and would like to get the MTK with the top. If they are willing to do something like that would there be anyone interested in joining the group buy? I did a search and did not see a thread on this topic here yet.

EDIT:

Hey Everyone! The Post is up!

https://jetboaters.net/threads/monster-tower-group-buy.30773/

Last edited:

Kaiser211

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m certainly interested depending on product and price. Looking for a tower and bimini for 2012 SX240

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I’m certainly interested depending on product and price. Looking for a tower and bimini for 2012 SX240
awesome! If or when they get back to me I'll update this thread.

BJSelzer

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'd be very interested for my 2013 SX210.

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
They acknowledged my email, let's see if we can make it work.

yammy1808

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am def interested and suspect we could get 10-15 people for the right price!

UFfitz56

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In for my SX190...Thanks for reaching out to them!

cse_80

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am interested - thanks!

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Im going to try one more time. Let's see if it works. I'm not sure if this will happen. Screenshot_20201129-143124.png

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I've worked out a deal with Monster Tower and will post the details tomorrow. Waiting on finalized email with the breakdown of the deals.

Kaiser211

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for organizing - awesome work

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Good deal. I got mine on sale for $1800 with bimini. Actually got a deal because they sent me the wrong one and I ended up getting Arctic White instead of black. Worked out just fine.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Good deal. I got mine on sale for $1800 with bimini. Actually got a deal because they sent me the wrong one and I ended up getting Arctic White instead of black. Worked out just fine.
Do you have a picture of your Tower? My factory top is hurting/needs replacement and I'm starting to get a lot of corrosion on my factory tower. With the Group buy it might be worth me ditching the factory setup.

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Hey everyone, please help me spread the word. So far it looks like we have only 2 orders in. I was hoping that this would be a lot more popular.

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hey everyone, please help me spread the word. So far it looks like we have only 2 orders in. I was hoping that this would be a lot more popular.
I mean.... It's the off-season for most (boats stored) and Christmas time where money is already allotted for a lot of people. Not the greatest time to start a GB so be patient with it.

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I mean.... It's the off-season for most (boats stored) and Christmas time where money is already allotted for a lot of people. Not the greatest time to start a GB so be patient with it.
I'll take a deep breath and wait. :)

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I’m pretty sure I’m in, just priced out replacing the parts I need from factory and it makes more sense to just replace the tower... pretty sad, they want 70$ just for the threaded knobs...

Tobes why did you decide to mount up top? Would there be any reason you could think I wouldn’t be able to mount from the side? From the pics I’ve been looking at it looks like you can get a better angle / more forward lean if you mount to the side of the boat...

And as always thank you guys for your time and effort to get this going.