• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

On the water Help User Group - Join to Help or post @HELP when you are in urgent need

No alert either.

I'm in!

I'm in

I'm in

I've been in for a while. How you doing with the notification process @Bruce?

IN!!

um, mine is set to: @Hell

Does that mean I get alerted when things go REALLY bad?

[USERGROUP=9]@HELP[/USERGROUP] test. . . . who sees it?

I received it.

I need to look further into the conditions that cause the alert to be sent. Many who are subscribed to this thread but have not cleared previous alerts will not receive @0627Devildog's test alert.

I did not receive it. I had no new alerts at the time. I don't think I have ever cleared my alerts and will give that a try.

Not getting them either

I did not receive it. I had no new alerts at the time. I don't think I have ever cleared my alerts and will give that a try.
How do you clear all previous alerts?? I'm on an android, don't see anywhere to clear alerts

I am not aware of any way to clear alerts. Xenforo keeps inventory of what threads you should receive alerts from. It seems that the only way to clear an alert is to click through the alerts menu in the top right hand corner of the page. If you receive an alert for a thread and you access that thread through recent posts or new posts or otherwise without going through the alert menu you will not receive further alerts for that thread until after you access that thread through the alert menu. This is annoying and has caused many question but my assumption is that the Xenforo developers did this to avoid having lots and lots of alerts for the same thread. I am looking for a better way to do this. I jumped the gun by implementing the Help user group based on an add ons claims without testing it first.

If everyone who wants to be in the help group tagged the @ help , would we then receive alerts when anyone tagged that name??

In theory anytime someone tags @ help, everyone who is a member of that group should receive an alert. If the member has chosen to receive emails for alerts then the member would receive an email as well as the alert on the forum. Currently many members who joined the help user group are receiving alerts but not everyone.

I am not receiving emailed alerts. Not receiving alerts when someone tags me either. I might be doing something wrong though. I did click the box to receive emails though.

On @Bruce's test 2 I got an alert but no email. It looks like my preferences are set correctly but maybe not.

This is great. I sometimes feel a little helpless in the water with my minimal knowledge of this boat. I had to google why my check engine lights were blinking. google did tell me by the number of blinks that my batteries were low. really? all 5 batteries? stupid sound system. ;p

@Bruce have you guys ever considered installing tapatalk? it is compatible with xenforo.

This is great. I sometimes feel a little helpless in the water with my minimal knowledge of this boat. I had to google why my check engine lights were blinking. google did tell me by the number of blinks that my batteries were low. really? all 5 batteries? stupid sound system. ;p

@Bruce have you guys ever considered installing tapatalk? it is compatible with xenforo.

5 Batteries!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I think you may have the record.

I looked at tapatalk early on. It is compatible but creates security issues and headaches. We also have lots of add-ons that are not compatible with tapatalk. So far everyone has been really happy with the responsive design of the forum. Have you tried browsing the forum on your phone? Everything scales down automatically.

5 Batteries!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I think you may have the record.

I looked at tapatalk early on. It is compatible but creates security issues and headaches. We also have lots of add-ons that are not compatible with tapatalk. So far everyone has been really happy with the responsive design of the forum. Have you tried browsing the forum on your phone? Everything scales down automatically.

i love the mobile capability of this forum and I really do like the user friendliness of this site. tapatalk is cool for forum watching, but if it causes headaches we don't want that!

yep, 5 batteries 2 under left rear seat next to sub, 2 under right rear seat next to sub, and one backup in port rear storage locker along with 4 amps....

Back