• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

About to build a fresh water shower; have some questions

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Ummm....you mean I am not suppose to be getting naked and taking my showers on the swim platform???:oops:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Uh do what you like but I am way to modest to be showering naked on the deck (I don't like to show off, much). Plus the water is sometimes warmer than the water I am boating in but it's not "warm" so shrinkage could be a factor.

I didn't think I would use the fresh water system but it has come in handy, just have to remember to top off the tank every couple of trips.

SoFla David

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I used a regular wash down pump with a coiled hose and a regular adjustable nozzle. That way I can select "Gentle Shower" to rinse off the kids, "powerful stream" for washing down the deck, etc. Plus, since it uses a regular garden hose fitting, I can even use it to flush the motors in a pinch.